bleeper

bleeper

An Ocean Apart (Love is Always Write) - Sammy Goode This story didn't work for me at all. It's all about Jaime & Shane's couple-hood and their love keeping them together despite difficulties, but the believability of the relationship was in question for me. I didn't see how they could possibly work as a couple.Jaime's boss Jim is constantly touching him, giving him backrubs, and touching his ass and he doesn't think the boss is hitting on him? Really? He also constantly talks about Jim but he doesn't understand how Shane can be jealous? And then he lets his touchy, handsy boss rub him down with a towel while he's naked (from the waist down) and thinks Shane getting mad about it is an unreasonable reaction.I get that relationships are about trust, but you earn and keep trust by NOT being an insensitive, inconsiderate a-hole. Relationships are also about compromise and if you know something you're doing or letting happen makes your partner unhappy or jealous, and it doesn't cost you anything to not do that or not let it happen but it would make your partner happier, then DON'T. I don't get why Shane is the only bad guy in this. Seems to me like they both screwed up, Jaime messed up just as much as Shane did (if not more), but it's Shane that gets all the blame. I feel sorry for Shane.Then they say sorry, cry a little, have sex and all is good again.So yeah. I'm not convinced of the relationship or the love which means it fails as a romance for me.